Re: Guest chair in the cubicle for tech writers!!

Subject: Re: Guest chair in the cubicle for tech writers!!
From: "Wing, Michael J" <mjwing -at- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 09:55:17 -0500

>As a technical writer working in a cubicle, I have often
>debated with co-workers the advantages and disadvantages of
>keeping an extra chair in your cubicle for those who may want to visit.

>Advantages of keeping a "Guest" chair:

><snip>

>Advantages of NOT keeping a "Guest" chair:

><snip>

How about a folding chair? This should provide most of the advantages
of keeping/not keeping a guest chair.

Mike Wing

_/
_/ Michael Wing
_/ Principal Technical Writer
_/ Infrastructure Technical Information Development
_/ Intergraph Corporation
_/ Huntsville, Alabama
_/ (205) 730-7250
_/ mjwing -at- ingr -dot- com