Re: Dilema

Subject: Re: Dilema
From: "I started out with nothing. I still have most of it left." <sharona -at- INTRANET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 12:04:03 EDT

Bill, your expansion on my original posting is most welcome. Sometimes
I can be a bit too binary in my thinking (it comes from living with a
mathematician-slash-firmware-engineer for the last 18 years <g>).

I agree that option #2 is usually preferable, but confrontations of any
sort are fraught with difficulties, even if one is eminently reasonable,
if only because of others' dysfunctions. The moral of the story is:
present your comments as directly and calmly as possible, tread carefully
if your boss is likely to take umbrage, and be prepared for whatever
consequences may occur.

Luck, of course, is always needed and appreciated. :-)

Sharona Nelson