Re: Dilemma

Subject: Re: Dilemma
From: Kris Olberg <kjolberg -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 10:57:58 -0700

At 03:21 PM 9/25/96 GMT, you wrote:
>Incredulous, you ask one of the bosses if it is true: he tells you it is.
>They used you as a way to get the publications into an empty office. You
>feel used and abused. What do you do?

First of all, avoid getting irrational. Keep your head in it to the extent
possible. I suggest doing this:

1. Assess whether this is a "battle" you want to fight. If not, forget it
and move on.

2. If you choose to take it on, write down the good and bad things about the
situation. Consider this a brainstorming session; don't be critical of your
perceptions--just write them down. (I'd suggest including the trust
factor--if they've lied once, will they do it again?--as an item, but this
is wholly your decision. The items you choose should be based on your
morals/ethics, not mine.)

3. Now get critical. Objectively review each list, throwing out irrational,
irrelevant items. Consider the remaining items, basing your decision on them.

Good luck. Let us know what you do.

Regards...Kris
kjolberg -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com (preferred)
kjolberg -at- aol -dot- com
kolberg -at- actamed -dot- com
102031 -dot- 3556 -at- compuserve -dot- com
s -dot- othoudt -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net