Advice on CGI-Perl scripting

Subject: Advice on CGI-Perl scripting
From: Michael John Little <ur004135 -at- MAIL01 -dot- MEL -dot- AONE -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1996 08:23:46 +0000

Hello,
I hope this is not off topic, but I am learning CGI/Perl scripting.
What I would like to know is:
1. Do I need an interpreter to run a Perl script?
2. If the answer to 1, is yes, can I get a Perl interpreter for
Windows 3.11/95?
3. If the answer to 2, is yes, where can I get the interpreter?

I am not working at this email address at the moment, so If any one
has an answer, could they email me at:

gjlittle -at- ozemail -dot- com -dot- au

Cheers!

Mike Little
'Knowledge is Power, yet Communicating Knowledge is True Power'.

Hyper Communications
1/36 Lusher Road Croydon 3136, Victoria, Australia
Tel. 61 (0)15 886 190(work); 61 (0)3 9722 9167(home); Fax. 61 (0)3 9722 9268
email: hypercom -at- c031 -dot- aone -dot- net -dot- au; www: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hypercom/index.htm