Job Opening (Forwarded)

Subject: Job Opening (Forwarded)
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 12:20:00 EST

This came across from another place on the Net.

Hello,

We are currently trying to hire three individuals experienced with
SAP R/3. The opportunities offer excellent income, bonuses, relo,
benefits, etc... BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ANYONE ON INET .

Can someone suggest to what newsgroup to post this sort of opportunity
so that those with such background might see it.

We are using some print ads and such, so time is important. Please
contact me at :
careers -at- donet -dot- com
or reply to our web page:
http://www.donet.com/~careers/