Subject: Summary: Word, RoboHELP and the Concept Virus
From: Tiffany Crotogino Munoz <Crotogino-Munoz_Tiffany/CORP_LABS -at- CST -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 10:23:28 -0400

Thanks to all of those who read my rant and send
condolences, advice, and information. Thanks in
particular to Chris Thiessen for his suggestion
about making the normal.dot template read-only.
It seems to be doing the trick.

And the help file is finally compiling again.

Tiffany Crotogino Munoz
Technical Writer
CS&T
Montreal, QC Canada
tiffany -at- cst -dot- ca

My opinions are mine, not the company's. If they
want to share them, that's fine. If they don't,
that's fine, too.