Internship

Subject: Internship
From: Dan Martillotti <danm -at- DEV -dot- TIVOLI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 14:24:46 CDT

Sorry to post this to the list, but I goofed. A female student at UT
sent me some personal mail asking about possible part-time or internship
jobs here in Ausin. Well, silly me accidentily deleted. Will you send me
that mail again? It just so happens that I might be able to help you.

Sorry folks,

_______________________________________
Dan Martillotti
Senior Technical Writer
* * *
Tivoli Systems * * * *
(512)436-8359 * * * ** ** "The more that you read, the more
danm -at- tivoli -dot- com * * * * * * * things you will know. The more that
* * * * * you learn, the more places you'll go."
Class of '90 * - Dr. Seuss
***