Position wanted: SE Michigan/Ann Arbor area

Subject: Position wanted: SE Michigan/Ann Arbor area
From: Misti Tucker <mdelaney -at- SOFTWARE-SERVICES -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 16:37:28 -0400

From Becca Price:

Wanted: a part time (30 or 35 hours/week) tech writing position in the
SE
Michigan/Ann Arbor area. I have 15+ years experience tech writing in a
wide variety of fields. I'm pretty good with WinHelp, both with and
without authoring tools such as RoboHelp and Doc-to-Help, and am
competent with HTML.

Salary and benefits are negotiable.

I can work longer hours on an as-need basis, but not as a standard part
of my work week because I'm a working mother with 2 kindergartners.

Contact Becca Price:
beccap -at- cyberspace -dot- org
313/761-4700 x3207 (days)
313/449-8352 (evenings)