Re: Topical Postings

Subject: Re: Topical Postings
From: Nicholas Russon <nrusson -at- LAVASYS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 13:59:05 -0400

>At 07:17 04/10/96 PDT, E. Ray wrote:

>>That is,
>>Grammar AS IT CLEARLY PERTAINS TO technical communication is
>> acceptable, while grammar for its own sake is not.
>>Software AS IT CLEARLY PERTAINS TO technical communication is
>> acceptable, while software for its own sake or disconnected
>> from a technical communication application is not.
>>Any other issues AS THEY CLEARLY PERTAIN to technical >communication
>>are acceptable.
>>
>>Messages that do not fit any of the above categories are
>> NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Uh, I (literally) just joined the list...is is acceptable to post job
offerings to the list? I certainly don't want to start out on the
wrong foot!

Nicholas Russon
nrusson -at- lavasys -dot- com nrusson -at- io -dot- org
http://www.lavasys.com (work) http://www.io.org/~nrusson (home)

It is impossible to imagine the universe run by a wise, just, and
omnipotent
God, but it is quite easy to imagine it run by a board of gods. If such
a board
actually exists it operates precisely like the board of a corporation
that is
losing money. (H.L. Mencken)