Re: Mac help

Subject: Re: Mac help
From: Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 16:54:00 -0600

Running disktools to make sure there are no incompatible programs.

Doesn't do that. It only checks for something wrong on with the disc. It
doesn't know about the programs you have on it.

WHAT ARE WE DOING WRONG? I feel so stupid when something like this
happens because I suspect we've made some silly error and we can't
see it. YOUR HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS. Marilyn

Sounds like something's seriously wrong with the drive. Send me some more
details about it (size, free space, etc.) and we'll see if I can come up
with a few ideas for you. OK?

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224