Re: Up and down thing

Subject: Re: Up and down thing
From: Mike Bygrave <bygravem -at- INTUITIVE -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 10:24:06 +-100

On 05 October 1996 14:11, Paul David Marvel[SMTP:marvel -at- UDEL -dot- EDU] wrote:

>We also thought of using "shift + front slash," but I'm not sure the users
>will differentiate front and back slashes. We are also not sure if the
>up-and-down thing is above the front slash on all keyboards. Is it?

Looking at my UK-layout keyboard, the 'vertical bar' symbol is above the BACKSLASH key, next to 'Z' - the symbol over the forward slash is a question mark. From this I gather that UK and US keyboard layouts are different.

Mike Bygrave (bygravem -at- intuitive -dot- co -dot- uk)
Intuitive Systems Ltd (
1966 was a great year for English football...
Cantona was born

Previous by Author: Re: (no subject heading)
Next by Author: Re: File name or filename?
Previous by Thread: Re: Up and down thing
Next by Thread: Re: Up and down thing

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads