Word 6 Bug?

Subject: Word 6 Bug?
From: Cheryl Kidder <chekid -at- SYMIX -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 10:55:00 EDT

Hi All:

We're having a problem compiling .rtf files that were created in Word 6. but
that we are pulling up in Word 7.

Has anyone heard of a problem or bug when .rtf files saved in Word 6 have
some sort of problem when compiled in Word 7?

Or, do you know of an alternative or workaround we might try? (We must
compile in Word 7 because the hardware that has Word 7 has more memory and
is faster.)

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as this project is due
tomorrow.

Much thanks in advance,
Cheryl D. Kidder
Senior Information Developer