Appropriate Issues

Subject: Appropriate Issues
From: "Bailey, Doug S" <dsbailey -at- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 11:18:21 -0500

>That is,
>Grammar AS IT CLEARLY PERTAINS TO technical communication is
> acceptable, while grammar for its own sake is not.

It seems to me that one cannot write technically without grammar.
This necessarily makes any grammar discussion pertinent to this
list, IMO. Some discussions might be less appropriate than others,
but the issue with these is merely their degree of relevancy, not
that they are purely off-topic.

Doug

Doug Bailey, Technical Writer
Intergraph Corporation