2 Winhelp interns needed in Dallas

Subject: 2 Winhelp interns needed in Dallas
From: Judi Brody/FASTTAX <Judi_Brody -at- CLR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 11:26:45 EDT

The manager of Documentation & Training for the Accounting Market of Computer
Language Research, Inc. is looking for two Windows Help interns. We are
located in the Dallas area (Carrollton). Computer Language Research, Inc. is
the leader in the industry for designing both premier income tax preparation
and accounting software.

We have two positions open for internships this fall. The length of the
internship will be at least October through December 1996 with the possibility
for continuing the relationship throughout the spring of 1997. Each position
would require 30 hours per week flex schedule working on-site. Each position
pays $9.50 per hour.

Job Description - (Two positions available)
Position responsible for developing accounting product documentation. Primary
tasks will be updating on-line Windows help systems using RoboHelp help
authoring tools. We will train on this software package. Candidate must be
either a Technical Writing, English, or Computer Science major in their junior
or senior year of college or someone who wants the experience of learning Help
authoring. Each candidate must possess computer skills including the use of
Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Word for Windows word processing package.
Candidate must also have excellent writing, proofing and editing skills as well
as strong verbal skills.

I am posting this for someone else, so please do NOT contact me, contact Lisa
Holmes at 972-250-8363.