question about product liability

Subject: question about product liability
From: Megan Elizabeth Mc Macken <S1057984 -at- CEDARNET -dot- CEDARVILLE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 13:08:00 -500

I hope this is an appropriate topic to bring up in this forum. If
not, please flame me in my e-mail so as not to congest the listserv.
:)

For my Report Writing class this quarter, I need to write a
literature review. By process of elimination (we drew numbers and I
was the 10th of 11 students to choose a topic from the list given by
our professor), I ended up with "product liability." I'm interested
in any information you can give me about periodicals and books that
cover this topic. I have access to the STC journals and monthly
publications, and I plan to look through those, so information about
other magazines or publications in the tech writing industry would be
greatly appreciated.

Also, I'd be glad to hear any advice or information you can give me
from your own experience dealing with product liability.

Please reply to this in e-mail.

Thanks in advance.

--Megan E. McMacken

s1057984 -at- cedarville -dot- edu
megan -at- soncrest -dot- giant -dot- net
http://soncrest.giant.net/megan