Tool for Network Diagrams

Subject: Tool for Network Diagrams
From: Brenda Burnett <brendab -at- ESYS -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 08:40:21 -0600

Hello People, I need your help.

I'm in the process of purchasing a tool for creating network diagrams
and flowcharts for inclusion in Frame documents. We currently use Visio
but that program is not the most convenient since the charts are
updated fairly frequently and cannot be imported by reference.
Any insight you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Brenda Burnett The ESYS Corporation
Documentation Coordinator Ph: (403) 424-4922
brendab -at- esys -dot- ca Fax: (403) 424-4925
For state-of-the-art e-mail visit our web site:
http://www.esys.ca