Re: Chairman Bill Leads the Happy Workers in Song

Subject: Re: Chairman Bill Leads the Happy Workers in Song
From: Robert Plamondon <robert -at- PLAMONDON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 06:40:36 PDT

Moshe writes,

>When I posted my remarks on job-hopping, I got an incredibly nasty post from
>one participant. I tried running a similar thread locally and got some rather
>tart remarks from persons who deal in hiring personnel. Apparently the notion
>that a worker has to be happy in his/her job upsets employers greatly!

How convenient for us! If they had the sense to hide their feelings,
it would be easier to accidentally work for Og the Cave Man and his
Band of Neolithic Managers. One should always be on the lookout
for an overall sense of cheerfulness when interviewing. Some companies
radiate it like a blast furnace, while others have the aura of a band
of exhausted but dutiful galley slaves.

-- Robert
--
Robert Plamondon, President/Managing Editor, High-Tech Technical Writing, Inc.
robert -at- plamondon -dot- com * (541) 453-5841 * Fax: (541) 453-4139