Re: My terrible client... Technical Writer Horror Story Number 3056

Subject: Re: My terrible client... Technical Writer Horror Story Number 3056
From: Robin Harkleroad <robinh -at- UNICOMP -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 20:48:38 -0500

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

>STATUS REPORT, BLAH-BLAH USER'S MANUAL

As a consultant I personally remember to bring my chrystal ball, magic
wand, quartz chrystals and bible. If none of those work I resort to
chicken and goat bones. I never used the chicken or goat bones yet because
they usually get the message after Mr. Wizard (my chrystal ball) makes his
assessment.

TTYL

Robin

You can't discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of
the shore.