Using Word draw tools with graphic import

Subject: Using Word draw tools with graphic import
From: "Margaret A. Smith" <Safmas -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 12:32:25 -0400

Can anyone help me out?

I scanned an image using Adobe Photoshop, reduced the image size, and
exported it as a .BMP into a Word document. The image was actually of a
remote control device and I wanted to highlight some of the buttons and add
callouts. I used Word draw tools to add the highlights (actually little
circles around specific buttons), but I couldn't type in callouts. Oh yeah,
all this taking place within a centered table cell. Should (could) I have
done all the highlighting and callout-adding within the original .PSD image
and exported the whole thing? Or what? Any suggestions?

You can email me at Safmas -at- aol -dot- com
Thanks,
Margaret A. Smith