Need help about technical translation

Subject: Need help about technical translation
From: Lesage & Fongué <lesage -at- WORLDY -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 11:20:12 -0400

Hi!

I have just subscribe to the technical writers group. I have read the
messages sent and I find them very interesting. I thank William for
having given me the informations about the group.

I would like to do technical translation English-French, but I don't
know where and how to find informations.

A friend helped me with some addresses and I tried to contact those
compagnies but they seem not to need new translators now ...

It would be great if someone can help me ... I am looking for contracts.

Thank you in advance,

Blandine,
lesage -at- worldy -dot- com -dot-