FW of RoboHELP 95 and new 4.0 training (Blatant Plug)

Subject: FW of RoboHELP 95 and new 4.0 training (Blatant Plug)
From: Joy Zigo <Joy -dot- Zigo -at- HARPERCOLLINS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 09:54:02 -0400

TechWriters of the World--

I'm forwarding this message from the Winhelp mailing list, because several of us
on Word-PC have been looking for training in Robohelp or similar apps.

According to Meisheid, they still have one place open for the class starting
10/31, and they hold classes roughly twice a month, around the 15th and 30th. I
know nothing about them. If anyone else on the list does, please come forth!

Regards--Joy

Joy Zigo
Curriculum Developer
HarperCollins Publishers
joy -dot- zigo -at- harpercollins -dot- com

"I don't remember anybody's name. How do you think the `dahling' thing got
started?" --Zsa Zsa Gabor

Disclaimer: My opinions are my own, and not my employer's.

Subject: RoboHELP 95 and new 4.0 training (Blantant Plug)
Author: meisheid -at- erols -dot- com at Internet-Server
Date: 10/14/96 4:39 PM

****Turn on Blatant Plug Alert****
Thank you for your patience.

Would you prefer to be trained in a casual though stimulating small
group, highly personalized environment? Then we have the course for you.
Our classes have a maximum of four students and are taught in our own
office. In addition we supply the amenities, coffee, sodas, snacks, and
lunch each day.

We have two class positions open for the following course on October 31
and November 1.

Introduction to RoboHELP 95 and the new 4.0 release. You can build both
3.1 and 95 WinHelp from RoboHELP 95 and the new 4.0 release adds HTML
Help and Web pages to the mix. This course is two days of hands on,
personalized instruction that covers all the basics and more. Included
is a workbook and a disk of samples, macros and toolbar buttons for use
with your RoboHELP environment.

Instructor: William Meisheid, a certified RoboHELP instructor

Location: Offices of Sageline Publishing, 502 Oella Avenue, Ellicott
City, MD (west of Baltimore)

Cost: $695 We accept company purchase orders.

Call 410-465-1548 or email 70713,2225 or training -at- sageline -dot- com
--
William Meisheid
"Thoughts still and always in progress"