Writing for Translation -- Oops

Subject: Writing for Translation -- Oops
From: John Trollope <John -dot- Trollope -at- TEAM17 -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 18:17:09 +0100

Joanna Sheldon is having some problems with sending to this list. At her
request, I am forwarding this. - John Trollope

--------------------------------

I sent this last night but somehow it didn't go through....

Sorry, everybody -- I got a little confused, there. It's been a rough
night. I promise to keep my lists clear, from now on. :) If I *do* get
some interesting replies from the Lantrans, I'll post them here.

Joanna

>Kazumi -- I forwarded your message to the translators' list, and you got a
>rather interesting reply. Enjoy. -- Joanna

(The message was from John Lord of TECHWR-L)