Technical reviews

Subject: Technical reviews
From: Wendy Carvell <wcarvell -at- ENVIRO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 13:59:45 -0400

I'm interested in getting feedback around what questions you would
include on a technical review sheet. I often give chapters of the manual
to our engineers and would like to build a nice list that would guide
them in their review efforts. I seem to think that they are confused and
not sure what they should look for in the document.

Thanks.
Technical Writer
EnviroMetrics Software, Inc.
92 Read's Way