TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
Subject:JOB: Mac On-line Help Writer From:Crotogino-Munoz_Tiffany/CORP_LABS -at- CST -dot- CA Date:Thu, 24 Oct 1996 13:37:58 -0400
I am posting this for our Human Resources
department. Please do not reply to my address,
but rather to "talent -at- cst -dot- ca".
CS&T, located in Montreal, QC (Canada), is the
international leader in the development of
enterprise-wide time management solutions . We
provide innovative scheduling products to major
THE POSITION: Mac On-line Help Writer
In collaboration with the technical writing team
and our Mac programmers, you will create the
on-line help for our native Mac product.
- B.A. in Tech. Writing, Communications,
Journalism, English, or similar
- extensive Macintosh background
- excellent writing and organizational skills
- knowledge of GuideMaker and CodeWarrior would
- the ability to work indepently as a team
- the ability to work in a bilingual
WHAT WE OFFER:
- a flexible schedule (40-hour work week)
- a casual non-smoking environment
- competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested, please send us your C.V.
(ASCII, please) at talent -at- cst -dot- ca or fax it to us