Re: Java in Educational Web Pages

Subject: Re: Java in Educational Web Pages
From: Shmuel Ben-Artzi <sba -at- NETMEDIA -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 07:50:19 +0200

Fellow listmembers,

Could I please request that answers to Ed Savitz's query about the use of
Java applets, NetMeeting, etc. be made to the list. I am also very
interested in the subject, as I will soon begin work on just such an
educational project. I'm sure that there must be others who would like to
see this material as well.

Thanks and Shalom,

Shmuel Ben-Artzi
Netanya, Israel