Contract Writer Needed - Indianapolis

Subject: Contract Writer Needed - Indianapolis
From: Danna Cardwell <DLCardwe -at- SOFTART -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 08:18:40 -0500

Software Artistry in Indianapolis has an immediate opening for a contract
technical writer. We need someone to write documentation for the technical
users of a large software system.

We are looking for someone who has the proven ability to:

*write task-oriented documentation for Windows software products
*learn very quickly
*be proactive and make appropriate judgement calls regarding content
*pay meticulous attention to technical details
*thrive in an intensive work environment
*eat lots of stale Halloween candy with no complaints

If we find someone who is familiar with Frame and has worked for a commercial
software company, we will pay BIG BUCKS.

If you are interested, please contact Tim Reynolds at Software Artistry.

phone: 317-574-5856 ext. 1290
e-mail: twreynolds -at- softart -dot- com