Subject: TECHWR-L FAQ
From: Kris Olberg <kjolberg -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 12:31:34 -0700

OK, I'm finally going to commit to this. Possibly, a FAQ might reduce the amount of unecessary posts. A FAQ is a good idea anyway.

Before I start working on it, I need to know if anyone else is doing it. I'll wait for replies for a few days before I start working on it.

Also, I need help from the list. Please send me FAQ topics. If you send only the topic, I will researching the answer. But if you'd like to research the topic and provide an answer, I won't argue.

Regards...Kris
kjolberg -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com (preferred)
kjolberg -at- aol -dot- com
kjolberg -at- msn -dot- com
kolberg -at- actamed -dot- com
102031 -dot- 3556 -at- compuserve -dot- com
s -dot- othoudt -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net