Hell hath no fury

Subject: Hell hath no fury
From: Wolf Lahti <wduby -at- PACCAR -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 07:41:18 -0800

Gaylin, in St Joseph or Southfield, said

>Unfortunately, no budget has been authorized for additional writers
>in the near future.

Thank gawd. The last thing I need is another reason to move back to
Michigan. An opening there would be just *too* tempting :)

(Given my druthers, being an expatriate Yooper, I'd rather work for MTU.)

"I hate quotations!" Wolf Lahti
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson Allen, Washington
wduby -at- paccar -dot- com wolf-lahti -at- usa -dot- net