Re: I need a title

Subject: Re: I need a title
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- NEXTLEVEL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 07:15:24 -0800

On Mon, 4 Nov 1996 13:41:02 +0100, Alexander Von_obert wrote:

>Our German federal (un-) employment agency does a lot more than unemployment
> insurance. One of its tasks is to define professions. In 1989 our professional
> society in Germany, tekom, helped in this process. They finally chose
> "technischer Redakteur". This is the term used by Siemens...

The English translation being... Technical Redecorator??? :-)

Your friend and mine,
Matt
They shoot without shame / In the name of a piece of dirt
For a change of accent / Or the color of your shirt
Better the pride that resides / In a Citizen of the World
Than the pride that divides / When a colorful rag is unfurled
- Rush, "Territories"
#include standard_disclaimer.h