Re: Microsoft Style Guide

Subject: Re: Microsoft Style Guide
From: Tom Tomasovic <Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- NATWEST-PLC-NY -dot- NWMARKETS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 18:12:59 +0000

Further to recent posting from Dennis Callaghan:

"I just received a brochure, as I'm sure many of you out there did as well,
listing a number of books available in technical writing and other related
topics...."

1. I have not seen this brochure, but I would be most interested in obtaining
a copy of it. Can anyone direct me to the source?

"I'd also like to hear from people who's departments have their own style
guides, either based on Microsoft's or totally distinct from it."

2. I second the request for help with style guides, as the august body for
which I work does not seem to have one, and part of my mandate is to develop
one.

3. Will be anxiously watching this forum for responses.

Regards,

Tom <<Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- NATWEST-PLC-NY -dot- nwmarkets -dot- com>>

You should be aware that the information contained within this message is solely
the opinion of the writer (me). The people at NatWest have no control over how
I express myself, and they should not be held responsible for anything I say
(unless, of course, I express it as a corporate opinion).