Re: Attachments

Subject: Re: Attachments
From: Eric Haddock <eric -at- ENGAGENET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 08:35:00 -0600

It takes quite
>a while to automatically download

Not to mention the fact that if you make the mistake of printing a
message out like I did, one gets a few pages of total ick. :(

But, from what I understand, knowledge of how to remove the .DAT file
from messages is so arcane as to be known only by a few Tibetian monks, for
none of the WinMail users I have corresponded with have said they've been
able to figure out how to do it. :(

/`-_ Eric Haddock ------ http://www2.corenet.net/moonlion
{ }/ Technical writer
\ | Engage Networks, Inc. ----- http://www.engagenet.com
\__*| located in the Historic Third Ward of Milwaukee, WI