Requests for CBT Pricing Info

Subject: Requests for CBT Pricing Info
From: "Kim L. Shaw" <103205 -dot- 402 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 14:41:59 EST

Several people have asked me to forward responses I got to my recent query on
CBT pricing. First, I kept only a few -- those that were most useful to me.
Second, forwarding is a bit cumbersome using my dinosaur of an email tool
(sorry compuserve), and I just don't have lots of extra time. Would anyone else
who's interested please look up the CBT pricing thread in the archives?

Thanks!

Kim Shaw
Words & Graphics Inc.
103205 -dot- 402 -at- compuserve -dot- com