Re: Microsoft Style Guide

Subject: Re: Microsoft Style Guide
From: Chris Hulin <chrish -at- CTL -dot- COM -dot- CY>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 20:54:32 +0200

We use the MS Manual of Style as a basis from which to define our own usage
of windows terminology. In other words, we are happy to differ, as long as
we have a good reason for doing so. We then write our version in the book.

I only hope MS's licence agreement allows two people to read the book
together...

Have a nice weekend.
Chris Hulin Tel: + 357 2 376671
Head of Documentation Fax: + 357 2 377412
Card Tech Limited chrish -at- ctl -dot- com -dot- cy
P.O. Box 552
Nicosia, Cyprus