Re: Single Sourcing Documents ( Was: Documentation Studio)

Subject: Re: Single Sourcing Documents ( Was: Documentation Studio)
From: Eric Haddock <eric -at- ENGAGENET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 14:37:45 -0600

>(Funny--until last week, I never thought of Adobe as one of the
>major software developers

I can tell _someone_ hasn't worked in the graphic design industry....
<g!>

Adobe has been around for a long time and has done a lot to define font
standards and the like. They've always been the major player in things
graphic design like art, typesetting, printing, etc.
I'm not surprised to hear about cradle-to-grave solutions coming out of
Adobe. They already have quite a lot going for them already, what with
FrameMaker, Acrobat, PageMaker, etc. They have paper and internet stuff
covered.

Eric Haddock ------ http://www2.corenet.net/moonlion (updated 10.27.96)
Technical writer
Engage Networks, Inc. ----- http://www.engagenet.com
in the Historic Third Ward of Milwaukee, WI

There is but one process that cannot be documented: Chocolate