Re: List for online help discussion?

Subject: Re: List for online help discussion?
From: Jane Bergen <janeb -at- AIRMAIL -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 23:00:58 +600

On 15 Nov 96 at 10:43, Danna Cardwell wrote:

> I apologize if this question has been asked recently, but does
> anyone know of a list dedicated to online help development? If so,
> how do I subscribe?

> Thanks,

> Danna
> dlcardwe -at- softart -dot- com

Yes, there is a group for WinHelp development. They occasionally
discuss other platforms, but the name of the group is WinHlp-L, which
is a pretty good indicator of what it's about.

To subscribe, follow the directions below:

Send your request to LISTSERV -at- ADMIN -dot- HUMBERC -dot- ON -dot- CA

In the body of the message, type this (but omit quotes):

"subscribe WINHLP-L"

and be sure to turn off your signature.

The list gets far fewer messages than the techwriters does, but the
focus is much narrower.

Jane Bergen
"my opinions are my own..."
Jane Bergen, Technical Writer