Editing Software

Subject: Editing Software
From: Shannon Polowski <SPolowski -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 15:43:53 -0500

I've been ask to define my request for editing software information in more
detail. I am looking for general information to share with other Tech Comm
grad students regarding what's available and how practical or useful the
tools are. Very few of these students will be editing anything other than
basic word processing documents (no HTML, for example). I know that Word and
Word Perfect have some editing abilities and have even heard of an
electronic pad & pen for editing hard copy docs. Thanks again!