Re: Male/Female thread

Subject: Re: Male/Female thread
From: John Posada <jposada -at- NOTES -dot- CC -dot- BELLCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 17:55:01 -0500

NO...unless if you equate networked computers and/or photography and a
situation that goes on in dark basements involving whips, masks, leather and
corsets.

There are any number of things out there that should offend someone. Why pick
on something that is not meant to be offensive, isn't offensive, and is meant
to be enjoyed between consenting adults. I don't know about you, but when I
write about technology involving slave and master relationships, I don't
picture any sexual significance. Isn't there enough out there without looking
for situations?

John Posada

Opening a new can of worms, what about "slave" and "master" terminology
used in the computer world. Does that not offend?

Vikki