Re: RoboHelp-the adventure begins

Subject: Re: RoboHelp-the adventure begins
From: joanne grey <j -dot- grey -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 20:03:50 -0800

William Warner wrote:
> I started using RoboHELP with no programming background, virtually no
> training or programmer support... It is very intuitive and easy to
> learn. With a technical writing background, you will master RoboHELP
> very quickly, especially if you have RoboHELP 4. This tool uses MS
> Word as its base and adds very useful tools.

I have to agree. I started using RoboHelp with no programming background
and a very small amount of help knowledge.

After an inital learning curve (which was very minimal), I found that
the part of the day that I got to use RoboHelp became the part of the
day that I looked forward to. It's a terrific tool.

Joanne Grey Senior Technical Writer
j -dot- grey -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net Standard disclaimers apply
joann -at- genesyslab -dot- com http://www.genesyslab.com

It doesn't matter whom you are paired against;
your opponent is always yourself.
-Nakamura