Foreign Fonts in HTML

Subject: Foreign Fonts in HTML
From: Edward Savitz <sg94cshj -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 23:43:26 -0500

Are there any of you who have written HTML for foreign consumption? I
have a friend who is interested in setting up his Web site to serve the
Vietnamese community. I'd like to help him in this. Do any of you know of
authorware / HTML editors / etc. that can create Vietnamese fonts?

I am slightly familiar with some of the shareware VN fonts for use with
Word, but he's specifically interested in HTML generators.

Cam on nhieu lam.
(Thanks a lot).

Ed Savitz
sg94cshj -at- dunx1 -dot- ocs -dot- drexel -dot- edu