Correct Wording

Subject: Correct Wording
From: "Walter L. Bazzini" <73300 -dot- 111 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 07:32:46 EST

>> "Below admin.ini are the Group INI files which are named by the group,
for example, staff.grp and library.grp." <<

While we're more or less on the subject, is there a globally accepted, correct,
set in stone convention for setting in text the names of files? I typically use
all caps (CONFIG.SYS), and a different font from the body text. But nowadays --
I guess all days, in Macintosh Land -- with long file names (filenames) and
mixed case, am I just showing my age?

--Walter L. Bazzini
73300 -dot- 111 -at- compuserve -dot- com