Robohelp 4

Subject: Robohelp 4
From: Mike Dean <mikedean -at- INTNET -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 16:40:37 -0500

Hello list Recipients

New to the list, had a question on something, thought I would run it by
everyone. I am currently using Robohelp95. While you are reading this,
I will be upgrading to Robohelp 4. Does anyone have experience with
making this change and continuing the project I was building under
RH95. Any comments or advice? Anyone who wishes to know what my
comments are after the fact? I am currently running Windows95, but will
be ditching that in favor of NT 4.0 sometime after Thanksgiving. (one
thing at a time)
--
Mike Dean
Dictaphone Corporation