Correct Wording

Subject: Correct Wording
From: TIMMERMAN <timmerma -at- IPDLINK -dot- IPD -dot- ANL -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 12:41:51 CST

Hi All,

I have followed this thread from the beginning, and have enjoyed and
even laughed at some of the responses. The only thing I'm going to
change is to add i.e. and e.g. to my glossary. I doubt my audiance
knows what these items mean (I continually got them confused until a
few years ago) and they probably could care less. Since I have to use
these items (a department standard) I'll also define them for my
users.

Don Timmerman, dtimmerman -at- anl -dot- gov
Sr. Tech Writer
Argonne National Laboratory