Re: Help Magician

Subject: Re: Help Magician
From: YIGAL <tdsltd -at- NETVISION -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 11:15:03 +-200

Earl

I am working with Help Magician for couple of years. Although the had some bugs in HMPro 30, it seems like they were fixed at release 3.5. The patch can be downloaded through thir web site.
I found the software easy to use and much more capable of any othe software tool which work together with MS Word RoboHelp, Doc to Help etc.

Software Interphase has just released Help Magician for 95.

Yigal Rahamim
T.D.S. - Training & Documentation Solutions Ltd.
31 Lehi St., Bnei Brak Israel, 51200
Tel: 972-3-5782818 Fax: 972-3-5782820
tdsltd -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il