Thank you

Subject: Thank you
From: Christy Dawn Langley <GRLANGLE -at- ECUVM -dot- CIS -dot- ECU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1996 17:12:10 EST

I would like to personally thank all the list members who responded to
my post (but that number is close to 50!), so I'll do it this way. All
of the suggestions were extremely helpful, and I appreciate the new set
of resources I now have to aid in my job search. I am pleased to see so
many people willing to offer their advice and wisdom to a recent
graduate. Thanks, Dawn