Re: Advanced Degrees

Subject: Re: Advanced Degrees
From: Becca Barrett <BBarrett -at- CFIPRO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 15:27:11 PST

As a former department manager, who hired, I know that my company
always checked degrees and references on the final candidates. I know
of at least one case in which someone didn't get the job simply
because they lied on the resume and application. It can be considered
fraud and frankly I would wonder what else you would lie about.

Becca Barrett
bbarrett -at- cfipro -dot- com