Framemaker?

Subject: Framemaker?
From: Westbrook <westbrok -at- HSNP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 22:38:31 GMT

I expect to graduate with a tech writing degree in a year and was browsing
through the job postings on the Usenet. What I kept finding was jobs
requesting experience with a program titled "Framemaker." I have never
heard of this app & was wondering if somebody could please tell me what it
is and on what platform it runs.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/6663/
Moon Over Parma (a tribute to the Drew Carey Show)
Carpal Tunnel Resource Page The Woody Allen FAQ
Famous Arkansans The Classic Rock SIG