Re: Should I apply?

Subject: Re: Should I apply?
From: Matt Danda <dandam -at- GATOR -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 13:31:53 -0500

>My first reaction was, "Hallelujah!!!" Then, reason and logic took over
>and I realized that I am in *NO WAY* qualified for this position.

What do you mean, *NO WAY*???
Just because a job sounds hard, doesn't mean you can't do it.
Until you develop an ego, you won't get very far.
So many people limit themselves in this world because they can't take a
chance and go for it. Shame on you for doubting your abilities.

>that, while I'm not qualified for this position, I'd be VERY interested in
>working for the chamber in a position more suited to my skills and
>experience. She obviously has some connections with the "hiring folks" at
>the chamber, and quite possibly with other places around the area in need
>of tech writers and communicators.

Sounds like someone wants to limit herself.
Sounds like someone is creating boundaries, limits on her career.
Shame on you.

If you are not afraid of a job, if the responsibility doesn't scare you to
death, then you are probably not advancing.

Thats what I think.

Matthew Danda
Technical Writer
Sony Objective Composer (Europe)

Home: dandam -at- gator -dot- net (in Gainesville, Florida)
Work: matt -at- sonytel -dot- be (in Brussels, Belgium)