CE Mark

Subject: CE Mark
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 21:21:00 EST

A client has just engaged us to produce a set of machinery manuals for a
product that he hopes to market to the European community. To that end, he's
seeking the CE mark, a prerequisite to doing business in the modern European
world. I have the documentation standards, but the CE mark is too new for me
to corral a sample from most people around here. Has anybody out there done
a CE-qualified project? And if so, could you write to me (probably
off-line...it's probably not of general interest) and describe it?

Thanks in advance.

Tim Altom
Vice President, Simply Written, Inc.
317.899.5882 (voice) 317.899.5987 (fax)