Re: FrameMaker Discrepancy

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Discrepancy
From: BrYan Westbrook <westbrok -at- HSNP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 02:48:09 GMT

On Wed, 4 Dec 1996 16:29:12 -0600, Eric Haddock <eric -at- ENGAGENET -dot- COM> wrote:

> Where are you? Do you and your colleagues use Frame as the main tool?

Well, I'm the yahoo that started this flame fest, and I live in Arkansas.
Today I talked to some students who had been in the program longer than I,
and they had heard OF it, but didn't know what it was for sure. Our
school's program concentrates more upon the actual writing instead of
obsessing about equipment. For the coursework I've done so far, Word has
been more than adequate. I only asked that original question because the
program was appearing a lot of the job postings I had seen and I wanted to
be able to at least learn about it before I graduated.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/6663/
Moon Over Parma (a tribute to the Drew Carey Show)
Carpal Tunnel Resource Page The Woody Allen FAQ
Famous Arkansans The Classic Rock SIG