Re: Hard/Soft 'G' in GIF

Subject: Re: Hard/Soft 'G' in GIF
From: Stephen Victor <svictor -at- HOUSTON -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 11:47:12 -0600

Wayne J. Douglass wrote:

> In general, nobody recommends eating *anything* in the UK.

Hey! As someone whose father is English, I really must take issue with
this. I've had some wonderful meals in the UK, and when I was growing up
I enjoyed several English dishes my father made. When I think of truly
American cuisine, all I can come up with is hamburgers and hotdogs. Oh,
and chicken fried steak. Hardly gourmet fare.

Harumph!
--
Stephen P. Victor Phone: (713) 513-2552
Technical Writer, Software Training Fax: (713) 513-2019